Access the various project pages with the left navigation menu:
- Dashboard - An overview of source content, workflows and translation status.
- Source files - View source files/content and volume. Scan project directory for new content.
- Translation - Shows translation status and translation jobs exported as XLIFF or directly sent to a TMS.
- Target files - Shows the completed target files (the translations) that are saved to disk and ready to deliver.
- Quick search - Find and navigate individual text segments and their translations. Edit and preview content.
- Resources - Upload memories and dictionaries
- Settings - Configure project details, file formats, workflows, TMS and CMS connections
Below the menu you see additional links:
- Start Autorun - Manually trigger workflows instead of having the system do it periodically
- Recent events - Summary of actions done in this project
- Maintenance - One click deletion of files, memory content or translation jobs