Global Search is a powerful, user friendly tool offered by Wordbee Translator to locate specific words, segments, or portions of a sentence within project translations, translation memories, and glossaries within the system. You can use it internally or allow your clients to access the tool via the Client Portal and let them send queries for the resources that have specifically been enabled for them. For example, you may want to choose which resources can be searched by individual clients.
With this add-on, you are able to:
- Locate Information Between Multiple Resources
- Quickly Replace a Word or Segment within Multiple Resources
- Change Statuses on the Fly
- Flag erroneous translations
- Allow your clients to propose translations for their documents
- Filter on custom fields and labels to easily find the right information
- Bookmark Items for Future Reference
- Add Labels and Properties
This tool is available from the homepage of Wordbee Translator:
Global Search provides a time-saving way search segments, find words, and make changes with ease regardless of where they are located in the system.
For example, if you have a word or segment that has been translated wrong, Global Search may be used to locate this information across all projects and resources. It may then be used to quickly correct the translation without having to access each individual resource or translation in the system.