The Wordbee Beebox Connector for WordPress makes translating content an efficient and user-friendly process. The Connector lets you filter and select content for translation, send content to your translation team or provider, receive finished translations back and have WordPress sites updated with a click.
- Any WordPress pages.
- Absolutely no manual export or import of translation files required. All jobs are completed using web services.
- Send single pages or complete sites for translation in one click.
- Integrates with the WPML plugin of OnTheGoSystems (the defacto standard for multilingual WordPress sites)
- Advanced content selection and job tracking functionality.
- Isolates the HTML markup to protect against unintentional tampering.
- Connects to your preferred translation service providers, in-house teams or TMS.
- Easy tracking of running translation requests.
- Automatically inserts completed translations back into the right places.
Translation job management. Wordbee Beebox is a virtual translator that exchanges your jobs with your translation team or service provider.
Translation review and editing:
- Preview and approve translations prior to publishing updated content inside WordPress.
- Translations can be rejected and resent for translation, if necessary.
Translation cost optimization:
- Automatically identifies if a sentence or paragraph has already been translated in the past. The system automatically reuses the past translations and does not send that content to your translation provider.
- Automatically identifies repeating sentences and paragraphs and sends these only once for translation. This may lead to an overall translation volume decrease of 20% or more. Your translation provider receives unique content only (option).
- If your site has already been translated, you can have your existing translations aligned and submitted to your translation team for approval, for future use.
- Works with WordPress versions 2.x, 3.x or 4.x.
- Prerequisites: Installed WPML plugin.
- Note: The specific version of the WPML plugin you are using may not be compatible with all WordPress versions. Please check back with the publisher of WPML: iCanLocalize.
The Wordbee Connector for WordPress is a regular WordPress plugin.
The Connector is a regular WordPress plugin and is installed from the WordPress administration pages. The plugin adds a virtual translator ("Wordbee Beebox") for use by the WPML plugin.
The Connector then talks to the Beebox middleware using the HTTP protocol. The Beebox server can be installed at the WordPress site owner's premises, a WordPress web agency or at a language service provider. A single Beebox server can connect any number of content management systems with any number of TMSes or translation teams. Wordbee can provide a list of LSPs who already operate a Beebox server.
Both Wordbee Connector for WordPress and Beebox are off-the-shelf products. Installation and configuration support can be provided by Wordbee upon request.
- No labels