The Wordbee Beebox Connector for Sitecore makes managing multi-language content an efficient and user-friendly process. The Connector lets you filter and select content for translation, send content to your translation team or provider, receive finished translations back and have Sitecore sites updated with a click.
- Any content, including pages, PIM, dictionaries, metadata, links and custom fields.
- Any source and target language(s) in any direction.
- Any number of sites within each Sitecore instance.
- Absolutely no manual export or import of translation files required. All jobs are completed using web services.
- Automatically tracks which source content was newly added or changed.
- Automatically tracks which translated content was edited in Sitecore and may need final approval by translation provider.
- Isolates the HTML markup to protect against unintentional tampering.
- Connects to your preferred translation service providers, in-house teams or TMS.
- Easy tracking of running translation requests.
- Automatically inserts completed translations back into the right places.
Send complete sites or selected items for translation using the content tree.
Using search tools to send PIM or other content for translation.
Translation review and editing:
- Preview and approve translations prior to updating the site.
- Supports editing of translations directly in Sitecore, with the ability to send those edits to your translation team for linguistic approval.
Preview or edit translations. Send back to translators if applicable.
Translation cost optimization:
- Automatically identifies if a sentence or paragraph has already been translated in the past. The system automatically reuses the past translations and does not send the content to your translation provider.
- Automatically identifies repeating sentences and paragraphs in new content and sends these only once for translation. This may lead an overall translation volume decrease of 20% or more. Your translation provider receives unique content only (option).
- If your site has already been translated, you can have your existing translations aligned and submitted to your translation team for approval, for future use.
- Works with Sitecore versions 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 8.0 and 8.1
- Full PIM (Product Information Management) translation support.
- Supports high volume sites of hundreds of megabytes or more.
- Freely adjust translatable fields using regular Sitecore template configurations.
- Does not interfere with existing Sitecore workflows.
- Restrict access to translation management UI to specific Sitecore users.
- Multi-user and multi-team translation management.
Customize translatable fields with Sitecore template editor.
The Connector is part of a regular Sitecore package. The package adds the user interface to manage translation jobs.
The Connector then talks to the Beebox middleware using the HTTP protocol. The Beebox server is installed at the Sitecore owner's premises, a Sitecore integrator or with a language service provider. A single Beebox server can connect any number of content management systems with any number of TMSes or translation teams. Wordbee can provide a list of LSPs who already operate a Beebox server.
Both Wordbee Connector for Sitecore and Beebox are off-the-shelf products. Installation and configuration support can be provided by Wordbee upon request.
- No labels