The Wordbee Beebox Connector for Episerver makes translating content an efficient and user-friendly process. The connector lets you filter and select content for translation, send content to your translation team or provider, receive the finished translations back and have Episerver sites updated with a click.
- Any pages and other content types.
- Send single pages or complete sites for translation.
- Automatically identifies content that requires translation.
- Absolutely no manual export or import of translation files required. All jobs are delivered using web services.
- Use any source to target languages – in any direction.
- Complies with Episerver source/target language settings per page, site or section.
- Identifies content edited after publication – thus requiring translation.
- Isolates the HTML markup to protect against unintentional tampering.
- Connects to your preferred translation service providers, in-house team or TMS.
- Easy tracking of running translation requests.
- Automatically inserts completed translations back into the right places.
The Connector constantly tracks the global translation status for each target language. Using Kentico language settings, it knows which pages require translation into which languages.
Translation review and editing:
- Preview and approve translations prior to publishing updated content inside Episerver.
- Translations can be rejected, and resent for translation, if necessary.
Translation cost optimization:
- Automatically identifies if a sentence or paragraph has been translated in the past. The system automatically reuses the past translations and does not send content again to your translation team.
- Automatically identifies repeating sentences and paragraphs in new content and sends these only once for translation. This may lead to an overall translation volume reduction of 20% or more. Your translation provider receives unique content only (option).
- If your site has already been translated, you can have your existing translations aligned and submitted to your translation team for approval - for future use.
- Works with Episerver 7.0, 7.5 and 8.0
- Automatically updates/creates translated content.
- Supports multi-site installations.
The standard Episerver language properties are used by the connector to track translation status per page, section or site.
The Connector is an Episerver add-on installed from the Episerver "Add-ons" page. The add-on adds the user interface to manage translation jobs.
The connector then talks to the Beebox middleware using the HTTP protocol. The Beebox server is installed at the Episerver site owner's premises, a Episerver web agency or language service provider. A single Beebox server can connect any number of content management systems with any number of TMSes or translation teams. Wordbee can provide a list of LSPs who already operate a Beebox server.
Both Beebox Connector for Episerver and Beebox are off-the-shelf products. Installation and configuration support can be provided by Wordbee upon request.
- No labels